Friday, July 10, 2009

Five for Friday

1. It has been a pretty busy week! My Dad left town Monday and it has been go, go, go every since. Of course, I've also been battling a stomach virus, so that has pretty much made things five times as hard.

2. Artomatic is officially over. We are headed down to uninstall my space tonight. In a way, it makes me sad. Thank you so much to everyone who came down to my space! I hope y'all enjoyed yourselves and will come back next year.

3. Have you ever come across something that just makes you giggle in an immature way uncontrollably? Well, Cake Wrecks does that to me! It's basically a blog of pictures of horribly made, professionally decorated cakes. Yesterday's entry, on copyright infringement, is hilarious. Of course I can't get it show up here. But go to the web site. You'll love it.

4. Since my user generated content is falling short today - I'll blame it on still not feeling real well - so I'll leave you with this fantastic video:
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1913584

No comments: