Wednesday, May 12, 2010

list 11 - if I...

If I were a season, I’d be autumn.


If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a rocking chair like the awesome ones in the Charlotte airport. Not that I would want to live in an airport. Even though sometimes it feels like I do.

If I were a country, I’d be Italy. Or Spain. Or Barbados. Or Argentina. Or Australia.

If I were a food, I’d be a brownie sundae.

If I were a day, I’d be Saturday.

If I were a color, I’d be purple.

If I were a letter I’d be W.

If I were a book, I’d be The Great Gatsby. Jordan. Definitely Jordan.

If I were a political leader, I’d be Margaret Thatcher. Or Nelson Mandela. Or George Voinovich. Or Olympia Snowe.

If I were a drink, I’d be red wine.

If I were a man, I’d be Cary Grant.

If I could know the future, I’d want a glimpse into my unborn children's lives.

No comments: