Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ft. Lauderdale fun

We are back from a fun, relaxing weekend trip to Ft. Lauderdale.

Biggest highlight: seeing my bestest friend.

Other highlights:
- locating imported Banks beer for Brad


- the beautiful beach

- the view from our hotel room balcony:


- staying out past 9:00pm. Friday evening, after a great dinner, we went to this lovely, quiet, intimate wine bar called The Naked Grape. After two glasses of a fantastic Malbec, I managed to get almost the entire place sucked into a raging conversation about the genius of Stephen Sondheim (this statement was/is not open to debate). I think I made my Daddy proud :)

Saturday night we went to this INSANE place called America's Backyard.
- hanging at the brunch place with the coolest vibe ever, Rosie's
- did I mention staying out past 9:00pm (this is really a big thing for us)

No comments: