Friday, May 29, 2009

Five for Friday

1. Artomatic opens TODAY. I could not be more excited to participate in such a huge show with so many other talented artists. If you're in the D.C. area, please come down and take in some of the mega talent this show has to offer. If you're not in the D.C. area, it's seriously worth thinking about hopping on a plane for :)

2. See #1. Artomatic is basically consuming my thought process right now!

3. It appears that we have officially skipped over spring here in Washington and moved straight to summer. The weather outside today should only have to be tolerated if you're sitting on a beach. Gross.

4. In looking at my calendar yesterday, I realized that every weekend in June is booked, as is much of July. When did my life get this crazy? (see #1 for the answer!)

5. Does anyone else feel like short weeks at work (like this week when we had Monday off for Memorial Day) go by so much slower than regular weeks? I think it is because you have more to do and fewer days to do it. Or because your mind is still in vacation mode.

No comments: