Monday, May 18, 2009

Buenvenidos a Miami

I'm getting back into the swing of things after spending an absolutely fantastic long weekend hanging out with one of my oldest friends in Miami. Mark and I have known each other since the seventh grade, which means we have to remain friends forever just because of all the incriminating/embarrassing stories we have on each other! We beached, brunched, shopped, napped and socialized. We stayed out late and slept in later. This is the first time we've had any quality hanging out time together in about five years and it was so long overdue. It made me realize that you can't put a price on a friendship like ours and made me so thankful to have people like him in my life.

I snapped the shot below with my point and shoot Friday night in the parking lot of Starbucks.


More pictures to come soon!

No comments: