Wednesday, March 24, 2010

list 5 - Movie Quotes I Love

While we are not huge movie watchers, there are some quotes that are just too quotable not to love. I often repeat these quotes, over and over again. Lets play a little game this week. I will list the quote, you guess the movie. Answers at the bottom, but no cheating :)

1. "She looks like my third grade teacher, and I hated my third grade teacher... wait a minute, she IS my third grade teacher!"

2. "Hmm, death by mini-bar. How glamorous."

3. "It's always the guy in my job that ends up doing 18 months in Danbury minimum security prison."

4. "It's easier to be killed by a terrorist than it is to find a husband over the age of 40!"

5. "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy."

6. "Are you mad at the keyboard?"
"I type with purpose."

7. "The Godfather is the I-ching. The Godfather is the sum of all wisdom. The Godfather is the answer to any question. What should I pack for my summer vacation? "Leave the gun, take the cannoli." What day of the week is it? "Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday." "

8. "Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories... And we've already missed the spring!"

9. "You in the suit! Yes, you! Take a bath, hippie!"

10. "See, that's the difference between us. You think we're fighting, and I think we're finally talking."


1. Sleepless in Seattle
2. My Best Friend's Wedding
3. The American President (but we already know how quottable that movie is)
4. Sleepless in Seattle (it's the most quotable movie ever!)
5. Finding Nemo (I am a sucker with a capital S for Pixar movies)
6. Up in the Air
7. You've Got Mail (also a sucker, apparently, for Tom Hanks movies)
8. An Affair to Remember... or Sleepless in Seattle :)
9. Up (see previous love of Pixar movies)
10. Jerry Maguire

No comments: