Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

I know, I am wayyyy behind on blogging. It's not for a lack of things to blog about, it's about a lack of time to actually sit down and do it. Since March 12th:
  • I'm a year older
  • Brad took me to a fabulous hotel and spa to celebrate my birthday
  • Brad hosted a happy hour for all my friends and coworkers to celebrate my birthday
  • Brad took me to a fabulous dinner to the place where we had our first date to celebrate my birthday
  • Brad's parents came to visit for a long weekend
  • Work has been absolutely CRAZY busy
  • Spring has officially arrived

I have some funny birthday pictures to share, so I promise to post again soon!

1 comment:

Callie said...

Sounds like Brad's the man! Glad you guys had fun, can't wait to hear all about it!