Thursday, March 12, 2009

A fancy dinner

I've been meaning to blog about this all week, but you know how the week just gets away from you sometimes? Yeah, I know you do. Anyway, last Saturday night, for no reason what so ever, Brad made a FANTASTIC dinner for us! Cheese and crackers started things off, followed by a salad featuring feta and apples, followed by a main course of cornish hens, baked potatoes and carrots, topped off with a fantastic chocolate mousse cake. I thought I'd document this rare occassion to share with you all:

my spring tulips... and that's Henry, the Ohio State football playing snowman. He sticks around until spring officially arrives. And, yes, our windows are open. It was 75 degrees last weekend. We're expecting snow this weekend. Strange city we live in!




No comments: