Monday, December 15, 2008

New York by Air

So, while we were in New York City a few weeks ago, Friday morning Brad took me on a helicopter tour over the city. For those of you who don't like to fly, I do not recommend this. Yes, the views were amazing, but seriously. It was quite scary! I believe the second picture accurately depicts my excitement to do this. But because I went through the terror, you get to see cool pictures of NYC!



the death machine
one of us is not so excited about this
take off
New Jersey
Ellis Island Lady Liberty

Governors Island
yes, it's a crazy angle that may make you sick to your stomach, but I wanted you to really experience it!
bridges
lower Manhattan/Battery Park
Ground Zero
Penn Station
Midtown and the Empire State Building
Central Park
the old and new Yankee stadiums - old one at the top, new one at the bottom
(this picture has gotten over 600 views on Flickr since I made it public last Thursday - there are a LOT of Yankee fans out there!)

1 comment:

Callie said...

I love your face in that picture! Classic. And the views are amazing! I'm not sure how I would like it either, so I'm glad you got some pix for me to enjoy from the ground.