Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You CAN make a difference in the fight against cancer

I am happy to report that my event went AWESOME this morning! My coaches rock! ACS CAN volunteers rock! And, well, I rock! :)

For more informaton on Coaches vs. Cancer, click here.

To become a card carrying ACS CAN member, and to support our important mission, click here.

Senator Cardin from Maryland gets things started
Dr. Seffrin, CEO of ACS and ACS CAN
we had over 200 volunteers attend the press conference before the fanned out across Capitol Hill to deliver their important cancer message
volunteers and media
Coach Mark Gottfried from Alabama

Coach Gary Williams from Maryland

Coach Jim Boeheim from Syracuse - a cancer survivor
Coach Jim Calhoun from U. Conn. - a two time survivor
the coaches and Senator Cardin display their ACS CAN polo's
Rep. Davis and one of our great volunteers holding the sign I made
great event. great crowd. great cause.




No comments: