Monday, September 29, 2008

Photography Workshop

In addition to the new nine week photography class I started last week, I took a six hour photography workshop specifically geared toward my camera on Saturday. I was by far the most advanced in the class, which was good and bad, but I was about to get some great shots and learn more about my camera.

While I have heard mixed reviews of the exhibits at the National Museum of the American Indian here in D.C., I can tell you that it is a photographers dream!

these were all taken in the atrium, which has a layered ceiling




had to stand there for a LONG time to get everyone to move to get this shot - but I think it was worth it, don't you?
this shot isn't cool in itself. what makes it cool is the fact that the words were actually projected on the wall in white. I made them blue by adjusting the white balance in my camera!

No comments: