Friday, April 17, 2009

Five On Friday

(I thought I'd try this as a way to try to keep up with posting on my blog. Basically you're supposed to write five random things for your Friday entry)

1. While I am normally skeptical of infomerical products, I took a leap this week and bought the PedEgg randomly when we happened to be in Bed, Bath & Beyond. I'm not going to lie. It is the BEST PRODUCT EVER! It will seriously cut down on the number of pedicures I have to get. I am so hard on my feet, between flip flops, pointy toe heels and barefeet. This amazing little egg really helped with the rough spots on the bottom. Try it if you have feet issues. It is worth the $9.99!

2. My Dad was here visiting this week. He arrived last Friday and left yesterday. And we had a great visit. We didn't do anything remarkably exciting, just brunching and lunching and shopping. But it was still super fun to hang out. I love it that I'm now and adult and that hanging out with my Dad is fun :)

3. During Congressional recess, things normally slow down in D.C. for people both on and off the Hill. Not this recess. I'm not sure what this recess was thinking, but it has been as busy as, if not busier, than ever. Thanks a lot recess!

4. The weather has been totally wack-a-doodle in D.C. lately. It was 40 degrees and raining on Wednesday and now it's 70 degrees and sunny. I wish it would be 70 degrees and sunny all the time.

5. If you haven't checked it out already, head over to ACS CAN's web site and check out the annual accomplishments report for 2008. Another staff member and I put a many long hours into making this thing beautiful. I'm just glad it's done!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Your current weather sounds like normal CO weather---bipolar! I love the PedEgg too, it really works...when I actually use it at least!