Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Enjoying the break...

Just a note to say how incredibly wonderful it is to have a whole week off between jobs when the only Internet access I have is to hack onto Brad's work laptop in the evening!! No BlackBerry, no official cell phone, no worrying about what's in the paper at 6am, no NOTHING! It's fantastic, even if it's only for a week. Yesterday Dad and I played tourist at the National Portrait Gallery and then he came and made Brad and I dinner. It was so nice to have a good homemade dinner! Today I just lounged around and did nothing. Caught back to back episodes of the Golden Girls, Fraiser and Will and Grace on Lifetime (harkening back to my college years!) and then ran arrends around town. Tomorrow's agenda includes the Sex and the City movie and a pedicure. Yes friends, life is good :)

1 comment:

Callie said...

Sounds like fun! Soak it up...Hey, I need your address. Could you email it to me? callieannepayne@gmail.com. Thanks!