Monday, March 10, 2008

Reflecting...

As the big 26 comes one week from today, I've been thinking about how awesome my birthday has been the last few years since Brad and I started dating. This Friday we will be headed to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, The Majestic, with my good friend Laura and her great boyfriend Saiful. I can't wait!




The first year we dated, we went on our first date the week after my birthday. I has only been in D.C. for a few weeks, didn't know a soul and this stranger from one of my OSU poli sci classes remembered me and that it was my birthday. He took me out for a fabulous dinner and it turned into our first of many dates.




The second year we dated, we decided to do something low key. I think we went to dinner somewhere and hung out at my house afterward, hence the crappy sweatshirt in the picture below with my yummy ice cream cake:



Last year, Brad took me out for a great dinner to celebrating the big 2-5, even though we were broke saving for the wedding and never went out. Afterward, he got me and AWESOME cake from CakeLove, this amazing bakery in D.C.

my fancy drink at dinner!

No comments: