Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hello out there!

Hello faithful blog readers!

A bit of a confessional: I'm still editing vacation photos from August. This has made blogging quite the chore. There is so much that I want to share with you... and yet not enough hours in the day to do so.

I've been thinking about changing some things up in this here bloggity blog, but I'd like to hear from you first: what do you want more of? Less of? Any ideas? And, most importantly, who are you? Google analytics tells me people are reading this... but I'm not sure who you are. So drop me a comment below if you read my blog on even a semi-regular basis!

For your hard work, here's a picture that makes me smile:


4 comments:

erin said...

Well, hello there! :) I'm reading! Got you on my google reader. I love hearing what you guys are up to and seeing your photography. Keep it comin'!

mbyrne said...

I read your blog.

Callie said...

I'm a reader! And I like what you're doing...love the pictures.

Mindy said...

I read via google reader and love the blog!