Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Knot

For anyone planning a wedding, the Knot wedding planning website is pretty much vital. There is a section on there with message boards on different topics, including a board for local brides to chat with each other. I am lucky in that the D.C. board is very friendly. I've gotten TONS of ideas off of there, saved a bundle of money with these ideas, found the awesome photographer who took our engagement pictures (a fellow knottie), and made a few friends. The popular thing to do after your wedding is to post a link to your professional pictures. In looking at these other girls pictures, it made me realize how excited I am getting for my own wedding! So, thanks DC knotties, for your inspiration and for making me a little more giddy about my own day!

Here is just a few examples of some beautiful DC brides (all of who I have been lucky enough to meet outside the Knot world).









No comments: