Wednesday, August 22, 2007

BBQ and Pedi's

Last weekend, Brad and I traveled to Ohio for my bridal shower and our respective bachelor and bachelorette get togethers. On Friday evening, my Maid of Honor and her fiance Mike threw us a BBQ in the back yard of their cute house. Thanks Gena and Mike!


Christina salutes with a hot dog, while Brad fills his plate with mac and cheese


Cutting our OSU cake... Brad is saying "Should cutting a cake really be this hard? I hope it's not this hard at the wedding."


Cake successfully cut
Brad plays nice

Christina... not so nice


Brad: "I thought we agreed not to smash cake in each other's face?"
Christina: "That only applies to the actual wedding reception!"


Christina cleaning up the damage. Brad was an incredibly good sport.


On Saturday afternoon, the girl's went for pedicures and out to lunch.
Laura and Christina catch up on their celebrity gossip while their toes dry

The pedi girls - Rachel, Christina and Laura (minus Gena, who took the picture!)
I will upload pictures from the crazy dinner at Buca and my bridal shower when I get them. Thanks for a great weekend everyone!!!



No comments: