Saturday, August 4, 2007

C-SPAN


At 2am this morning, I woke up and picked up my Blackberry to see if the House had adjourned or I had gotten anything about today's schedule. Nothing. Try to go back to sleep. At 8am I got up and picked my Blackberry up off the nightstand to check the House schedule. They start at 9am. 30 minutes to enjoy some non-C-SPAN.

C-SPAN goes on the TV at 9am.
Eat breakfast = C-SPAN.
Get showered and dressed = C-SPAN.
Head out with Brad to go to Target = C-SPAN Radio.
Walking through Target = wishing I had a portable TV to watch C-SPAN.
Driving to lunch = C-SPAN Radio.
Lunch = again wishing for that portable TV.
Driving from Target to our new place = C-SPAN Radio.
Unpacking boxes and organizing the new place = C-SPAN.

Finally I leave Brad at 6:00pm to come into work and I think he very happily turned C-SPAN OFF the television!

I will be glad to leave work in a little bit, get in my car, and turn off C-SPAN!

Happy August Recess!!!!

No comments: