Monday, July 19, 2010

Concrete jungle where dreams are made of




I keep forgetting I'm going to NYC this weekend.

With all the crazy planning for our cruise in August, with crazy things at work including a two day work trip to Atlanta this week, with the crazy schedule of having my brother in town, and with crazy life just keeping us running,
I keep forgetting.

Keep forgetting that I can spend as many hours in B&H as I want.

Keep forgetting that I will be able to rest my head in the amazing Library Hotel (and drink many, many decaf cappuccinos!).

Keep forgetting the peace that washes over me after a few hours of strolling through Central Park with no agenda.

Keep forgetting the feeling of dough in my hand as I enjoy my traditional midnight Times Square hot pretzel.

I've missed you, NYC.
I'm glad we'll have some time to get reacquainted this weekend.

1 comment:

Erin Conrad said...

Okay, girl. You travel more than anyone I know. And right now I am more jealous than ever! Enjoy that Central Park stroll the most. Tell it I said hi :)