Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cedar Point fun!

Last weekend, I surprised Brad with a trip to Cedar Point Amusement Park. He has been wanting to go there the last few years, since he basically lived there as a child. An even bigger surprise was the fact that his brother drove down from Detroit to spend the day with us on Sunday! It was a fun weekend for everyone and I, not being a ride person, took loads of pictures. I'll post those later, but in the mean time, here is some fun video to tide you over.

This ride is called the rip cord. It is scary. It is something I would never do. However, Brad and his brother were fearless. They were hoisted up the 15-story launch tower and allowed to fly at an incredible 65mph! You must turn the audio up for this one. The screaming is Brad... the giggling is me :)

The very scary rip cord

This ride is called Top Thrill Dragster. It is scary. It is something I would never do. However, Brad was fearless. You are launched out of the station, reaching a speed of 120mph in less than 4 seconds. You climb 420 feet in the air, crest the bill, and spiral 270 degrees down 420 feet. It takes 17 seconds. No thank you!!

Top Thrills = Scary Chills

No comments: